Terms of Purchase:
1) Forms of payment :
Shopping in our store is very simple, you just have to choose the items you are interested in, add them to the shopping cart, and process the order using your preferred form of payment.
- Paypal: through the secure PayPal server
- Credit card: through the Bankinter's secure virtual POS (point of terminal service), with this system your card data is entered directly on the bank's website, so Petite Marmotte does not transmit that data or keep it on its servers.
- Bank transfer: you will receive an email confirming your request. This email contains the amount and order number that you will have to include as the concept of the transfer. Once the transfer is received, we will process the shipment. Bank account: ES42 0128 0651 4101 0005 3786
2) Shipping Policy
- Basic shipping (Spanish Peninsula and Portugal), from 24 to 48 hours:
Orders less than €85: €3,719 + VAT
Orders over €85: Free
- Balearic Islands: €16
Canary Islands, Ceuta, and Melilla consult by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The delivery date of 24/48h is for payments by card and paypal.
- For payments by transfer, the order will be sent when we have received the payment.
- The service does not include holidays at the destination.
- For custom orders the delivery time is 7-10 days.
At the time of delivering the package, if the recipient was not at home, an appointment would be made again at no cost.
Once you make the purchase, you will receive an order confirmation email and another with a shipping tracking number.
Shipments are made from Monday to Friday except holidays.
3) Returns & Exchanges
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 15 calendar days to make the return from the receipt of the order. It is very simple!
You just have to follow these steps:
1. Send an email to Info@petitemarmotte.com
Indicate the order number, the reference and the reason for the return.
2. Send the package
Send the order to our warehouse. Calle iribar 2 C26 cp: 20018 San Sebastián (Guipuzcoa). The costs of sending the exchange or return are borne by the buyer (as indicated in Art 44 of Law 7/1996 of January 15 on Retail Trade Regulation).
3. receive the return
We will verify that it is in good condition (with labels and original packaging) and we will proceed to refund the amount except for transport costs, if there have been any.
In case of change, you must first return the product and make a new purchase.
Custom orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
All prices include VAT of 21%